Join us for the Toronto stop of our world tour!
June 27, 2023, 1 – 5 pm
The Rogers Building map
Join SDVI, in collaboration with AWS, for an informative half-day workshop on the latest innovations in the media supply chain.
We’re bringing this educational roadshow event to Toronto! This workshop runs from 1 – 5 pm, featuring insights from industry leaders, presentations from supply chain experts, and a case study from a major media company. And don’t worry, we promise that you won’t hear any commercial pitches!
This local Toronto event will include:
- Observations from SDVI on the Need for Supply Chain Transformation
- Panel discussion on Making the Move to Cloud-based Supply Chains with:
- Warner Bros. Discovery, Cloudfirst.io, and AWS
- Guidance from AWS on Best Practices for a Successful Cloud Transformation
- A case study from a major media company on their successful media supply chain transformation
Feel like reconnecting with colleagues? Enjoy a hosted lunch from noon – 1pm and a hosted cocktail reception from 5 – 7pm. To secure your spot at this exclusive event, you must register in advance. We look forward to seeing you in Toronto!
By registering for this event, you consent to share your information with SDVI for event communication purposes.