As part of an internationally distributed team, headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA but working from home, you are assertive, energetic, an excellent communicator and a highly effective collaborator. You are a puzzle solver that is not afraid to bring your technical prowess to bear when investigating complex issues and incidents. You have a passion for working intimately with your team and with our customers and get a kick from sharing in their ongoing success
As part of a small team focused on customer success you will assist in scaling our support capability, improving processes, and integrating new tools to maintain and improve the quality and responsiveness our customers rely upon. You will work closely with our technical account management team, keeping them regularly updated on tickets and incidents whilst they will ensure that you are fully aware of new and existing supply chains in their accounts. You will also be supported by our software development team in learning the skills required to support our products and in troubleshooting and resolving complex issues when escalation is required.
In order to ensure customer coverage and internal business continuity, this critical role will be required to cover specific working hours, as well as rotating off-hours/holiday “on-call” responsibilities. Occasional travel for company events is also envisioned.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in our follow-the-sun support model processing customer tickets as they arrive via our support portal, email and phone
- Use our support ticketing system to manage all communication with our customers, our technical solutions and software development teams.
- Perform initial triage on issues and collect sufficient information from the customer to reproduce and escalate to the software development team if needed
- Work with internal teams to complete root cause analysis and deliver incident reports to our customers
- For undocumented (or under-documented) solutions, create/update knowledge base articles to improve supportability for your teammates and our customers
- Assist in implementation and testing of support tools as they become available from the software development team
- Develop scripts to help with issue investigation and monitoring of customer supply chains
- Assist in maintaining records for customer Silos and create tickets for dev ops team to complete configuration changes
- Adapt to the changing needs of the growing team by taking on other duties as assigned
- Participate in SDVI’s continuous improvement process and methodology, helping to shape the support process as our team grows and tooling matures
Who You Are
- Excellent software/API troubleshooting skills and experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain professionalism in challenging situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with media workflows and associated tools and technologies
- Minimum 2 years customer facing support experience
- Experience of a programming language, particularly Python, considered a plus
- Proficient working knowledge of XML and JSON
- Experience of working with public cloud platforms, particularly AWS
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Enjoy working shoulder-to-shoulder with your customers